JOIN OUR TEAM!
Sarnia Cat Sitter offers premium cat care services in the Sarnia, Brights Grove, Point Edward and Corunna areas. We are more than just cat lovers. We have studied feline health, behaviour and care, and continuously upgrade our skills and knowledge. Our clients are discerning cat owners who want the peace of mind that only a professionally trained, insured and reliable caregiver can provide.
We are looking to expand the team. We are growing quickly and would like to bring another professional cat care provider onboard to help during peak periods. At this time the schedule can be very light to moderate, but as we continue to grow, your workload will have the opportunity to increase as well. The compensation is based on each completed cat sitting visit (ranging from 20-60 minutes). The schedule is generally very flexible, and you will be able to choose assignments based on your availability. Major responsibilities include feeding and replenishing water, cleaning the litter box, health and behaviour monitoring, socializing and providing updates after each visit. Other responsibilities may include medication administration, plant watering, mail collection or other routine house-sitting services.
• At least 18 years of age
• Live in, or adjacent to, our service area.
• Own a smart phone.
• Be physically fit and able to lift/carry up to 25lbs
• Have access to a reliable vehicle and have a valid driver’s license.
• Able to work and drive in all types of weather.
• Be 100% reliable. We do not have a team large enough to cover last minute absences and the pets in your care depend on you.
• Have a flexible schedule that will allow you to work occasional mornings, afternoons, early evenings and weekends.
• Able to work on all statutory holidays as these are our busiest periods.
• Possess outstanding communication and customer service skills.
• Be organized and detail oriented.
• Provide a clean criminal background check.
• Possess animal related education such as veterinary technician, veterinary assistant, animal care certificate or equivalent experience
• Posses current Pet First Aid/CRP certificate or willingness to complete prior to first assignment.
• Legally authorized to work in Canada
We are interested in working with cat care providers who want to build a long-term relationship with our company and its clients.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $14.00 - $20.00 / hour depending on assignment
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE